Snap up these budget-friendly home workout essentials and achieve your fitness goals, right from the comfort of your own home. As a health and fitness professional, I know exactly what you need for your home gym in order to attain maximum results. And I have compiled a shortlist of the best home workout products on the market right now. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, tone up, improve your cardio, strength, or endurance, these five products will ensure you succeed.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post, at no extra cost to you. More info.
- Peloton Bike with 22-Inch Touch-Screen
$1,445, Now $1,245
- Join other members and climb the leaderboard with game-changing cardio
- Easy-to-use manual control, touchscreen, stereo speakers, USB, Bluetooth, front-facing camera, volume control, headphone jack
- Compact design for small spaces
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for a good while, you will be familiar with the popular Peloton brand and the millions of people who have used it to excel their fitness. Climb aboard and join other members for a game-changing cardio workout. It’s wealth of features include a manual resistance knob, 2-channel stereo speaker system, 10-point 22-inch multi-touch screen, USB micro port, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, 5 megapixel front-facing camera, built-in microphone, and up/down volume buttons. This compact Peloton measures just 4′ x 2′ – making it perfect for tight spaces – and has an adjustable seat, handlebar, and screen (which tilts to suit different heights).
2. Nordic Track T-Series Foldable Treadmill
- Touch control 10% incline / 10mph max. speed
- iFit compatible – stream live and on-demand workouts (30-day iFit membership included)
- Foldable, music port, dual 2 inch speakers
Nordic Track is a top home gym brand. This treadmill is a steal at less than $800 and it is packed with high quality features such as iFit (30-day membership included), so you can live-stream workouts for some inspirational and motivating cardio. Your trainer can even work you out remotely by logging in to the iFit app and taking control of the treadmill functions! It also comes with an auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers to keep you entertained while you’re breaking a sweat. It has an impressive top speed of 10mph with a 10% incline, both with simple touch-button controls. And the space-saving foldable design includes Easylift assist so folding the treadmill up and down is a breeze.
3. Portable Fitness Board
$99.88, Now $69.99
- Foldable push-up board with resistance bands and other accessories for a full-body workout
- Everything you need for strength training, cardio, core, and includes instruction manual
- Drawstring bag makes it easy to carry. Use at home, work or when traveling
I love this color-coded fitness board and all the accessories that come with it. You can do squats, push-ups (at various angles), abs, cardio, and a variety of strength training movements with the resistance bands. This versatile set comes with a jump rope, hand/wrist strengtheners, abdominal roller wheels, secure leg attachments, easy-grip handles, and padded bars. And a professional instruction manual will guide you when performing countless workouts with this simple piece of equipment. It’s also lightweight and portable so when you are done, simply fold it up and put it in the handy drawstring bag, along with all the accessories. Use this as your complete home gym, or take it with you to work, or when traveling.
4. Adjustable 4-in-1 Dumbbell, Barbell, and Kettlebell Set
- Multiple weight options and quick transition between dumbbells, barbells, and kettlebell
- 60lbs of weight plates, 2x dumbbell handles, 1x barbell connector, 1x kettlebell connector, 2x push-up handles, 5x collar locks
- Comfortable non-slip handles, space-saving
This interchangeable weight set is a must-have for your home gym. Quickly and easily switch from dumbbells to barbells, to kettlebell, to push-up handles. So whatever strength training exercise you are trying to accomplish, this adaptable kit can accommodate. This full-body resistance training set includes 60lbs of durable vinyl weight plates, reinforced hexagonal safety collars, and the handles and connectors have an ergonomic non-slip design. Plus, it is compact, making it easy to store at home and use as desired. All of this for less than $60!
5. High Density Exercise Mat with Carry Strap
- 1/4″ thick premium material offers cushioning for spine, hips, knees, and elbows
- Double-sided non-slip design for safety, moisture resistant, durable yet light weight
- Available in various colors, and features a convenient carry strap
Your workout wouldn’t be complete without a top quality exercise mat, and this tear-resistant accessory is just what you need. This all-purpose workout mat can be used for all your floor exercises, including yoga movements. Its 1/4 inch high-density material means it offers ample cushioning and protection for your joints and spine. And the double-sided non-slip design ensures your safety, even when attempting balance exercises. I love that this comes in a variety of colors so you can pick the one for you. And the convenient carry strap makes it simple to grab and go.
Get Them While You Can
So there you have it. These incredible deals are my pick of the top home exercise products you can purchase right now on Amazon with huge savings. I suggest you snap them up while you still can. Meanwhile, if you have any question relating to your home workouts, I’ll be happy to help. Simply leave a comment below and I’ll get right back to you.